Tuesday, March 8, 2016

P.O.E.T. Blog Tip #1: How to use the verb GO

So, how do we use the verb "go" in sentences?

1. GO to work.
Example:
What time do you GO to work every day, Taro?

2. GO to school
Example:
My daughter GOES to school by bus.

3. GO to bed
Example:
He was not feeling well, so he went to bed early.

4. GO home
Example:
I'm so tired. I'm GOING home.

5. GO to the hospital
Example:
Wei felt very sick, so he went to the hospital.

6. GO to the movies.
Example:
Let's GO to the movies tonight.

7. GO shopping
Example:
I'm GOING shopping today. Do you want to come with me?


Blog Author's Note:
Hello P.O.E.T. Blog readers!
Here's the first tip that I'd like to share to you. One of the most basic verb of all, "GO". Cheers!

Reference:
http://www.americanenglish.state.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment